Objective: To define the project goals and agree the brief, including:
Target retail price -
Target Koroyd part costs -
Estimated annual volumes -
Performance targets: weight, impact absorption, aesthetics, ventilation -
Required norms defined - e.g. CE, ASTM, AS, NZ etc. -
Review of business case and value added by the Koroyd integration
- key marketing claims are defined.
Koroyd’s role in the design, development and delivery process is clearly defined and any related fees are agreed.
You will be introduced to Koroyd’s marketing and co-branding strategy.
Objective: To design and develop a solution which meets the goals outlined in the brief. Review of required test standards, an analysis against any existing test data and a written summary of requirements.
– Initial test plan strategy defined to meet the norms required by the brief
– Development and implementation of testing required to help meet the performance targets and key marketing claims outlined in the brief which are necessary at the design and development stage
– Initial analysis of any potential patentable steps
– Design reviewed and measured against the brief before Tollgate 3
– Price indications provided
– Schedule review
Objective: To confirm with operations that all necessary requirements are in place and parts are defined ready to move to production.
Production process defined -
Part number assigned -
Homologation complete -
Product co-branding confirmed -
Koroyd patent numbers applied to any US sold product -
Supplier capability checked to assess for MP and associated risks -
Preproduction Quality Review & Feedback Forms completed -
Part definition documents completed and signed off -
Objective: To review the first production and make any necessary improvements needed moving forwards.
– 1st MP QA Batch Check
– 3 samples from each part, colour and specification sent to Koroyd for review from first production
– Production Quality Review & Feedback Forms reviewed.
– Final confirmation from customer on mass production spec and quality
GET IN TOUCH